Deterra Grant Guide
Get your free guide to grant funding for at-home medication deactivation and disposal [updated 2023]
Grants provide critical funding for prevention efforts, but the grant application process can be intimidating. To help you navigate the world of grant opportunities, we’ve put together a free guide with practical tips on how to secure funds for evidence-based prevention solutions like the Deterra® Drug Deactivation and Disposal System.
This guide is an indispensable resource for government, nonprofit and private organizations that want to include Deterra as part of a larger prevention program or fund a stand-alone drug deactivation and disposal campaign.
The new expanded edition of the Deterra Grant Guide is now available!
In this updated guide, you’ll find:
- Examples and evidence to support your grant application, including commonly required information as well as sample language
- An expanded list of case studies of organizations that have used federal, state and private grants to purchase and distribute Deterra
- Expert tips on finding funders that align with your goals, as well as key sources of public and private funding
- Detailed examples of essential application pieces, including budgets and logic models
- In-depth steps for crafting your proposal, setting SMART goals and making the case for at-home drug deactivation and disposal
Get the Guide
Fill out the form below to download your copy of Grant Guide: How to Secure Funds for At-Home Medication Deactivation & Disposal.