Available Scientific Research Studies:
- Comparison of Adsorbents for Development of Disposal Kits for Solid Oral Dosage Forms [PDF]
- Deterra System Deactivation of Unused Drugs: Comparison between Deterra Ingredients and Others Recommended in Federal and SmartRx Disposal Guidelines [PDF]
- Deterra with TCLP Extraction Solution
- Development of a Disposal System for Deactivation of Transdermal Patches of Fentanyl [PDF]
- NIDA – In-Home Deactivation System for Psychoactive Drugs
Peer Reviewed Publications:
- Activated carbon-based system for disposal of psychoactive medications, Pharmaceutics, 8 (4) (2016) 31.
- Development and validation of a HPLC-UV method for analysis of methylphenidate hydrochloride and loxapine succinate in an activated carbon disposal system
- Development of disposal systems for deactivation of unused/residual/expired medications, Pharmaceutical Research, 33 (2016) 110-124.
- Evaluation of an activated carbon based deactivation system for the disposal of highly abused opioid medications, Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy, 44 (1) (2018) 125-134.