Company Overview and Values:
Verde Technologies is a privately owned company committed to developing research-based, scientifically proven solutions to reduce drug abuse, misuse and negative environmental impact. The Deterra Drug Deactivation System is powered by patented MAT12 Molecular Adsorption Technology, which deactivates prescription drugs using proprietary activated carbon.
Verde promotes a culture that engages employees and offers a fun and flexible work environment.
We are seeking a hands-on, energetic and experienced Sales Assistant. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines and great organizational skills while juggling multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor.
- Assist the sales team in all aspects of the sales process (account and database research, proposal requests, orders, revisions, post-buy analysis, account management, presentations, etc.)
- Ordering and maintenance of office supplies and equipment, sending correspondence, faxing, filing and all other clerical duties, including input and maintenance of CRM;
- Answer and respond to incoming phone calls and emails;
- Create and maintain office procedures and controls;
- Provide support for projects managed by others;
- Coordinate company events, meetings and functions;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three to five years’ experience and/or training;
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment where priorities can quickly change;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team with other departments to collectively meet the organizations and customer’s needs;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated professional and positive behavior in all interactions required;
- Highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
Verde Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability