Digital Marketing Manager
Company Overview and Values:
Minneapolis based Verde® Technologies, Inc., is a privately-owned company committed to developing research based scientifically proven solutions to reduce drug abuse, misuse and negative environmental impact. The patented Deterra® Drug Deactivation System is powered by proprietary MAT12® Molecular Adsorption Technology, which deactivates drugs using activated carbon. Deterra is highly effective in adsorbing and firmly binding drugs, rendering them inert, unavailable for misuse and safe for the environment.
Verde promotes a culture that engages employees and offers a fun and flexible work environment.
Verde Technologies is seeking a hands-on, energetic and experienced B2B Digital Marketing Manager with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Pardot experience to join our team. This position is responsible for the effective strategy, implementation and integration of various digital marketing platforms including web, paid media/search, social media, and email communications. This position must be able to create consistent, meaningful content across all digital media platforms and understand Google Analytics for reporting purposes.
- Create, maintain, update and expand Verde’s digital platforms.
- Assist with building and own execution of the digital strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification that supports Verde’s strategic plan.
- Create, own and execute cross-channel content calendar for frequent updates to all digital platforms
- Develop goals and measures for growing engagement across all channels; develop strategy and recommendations for additional channels as needed.
- Write and edit text for social media, email, web and other digital communications.
- Work cross-functionally to highlight company news, promote products and build engagement with our audiences.
- Manage the day-to-day tactical requests from internal teams and key stakeholders to support a variety of programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Design or a related discipline.
- 5+ years social media, digital marketing and/or digital advertising experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce Sales Cloud and Pardot a must (SEO, SEM, Pd Media and Pd Search understanding a bonus)
- Demonstrate ability to work well with internal and external partners.
- Agency management experience a must
- Experience measuring results of online campaigns.
- Killer proof reading and copy-editing skills.
- Strong skills in analytics, problem solving, negotiating, organizing and time management.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HTML coding.
- Strong computer and Internet competence with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
No phone calls, please. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
Essential functions are the primary job responsibilities in which an employee must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation. The list of requirements, duties and responsibilities is not exhaustive, but is the most accurate list for the current job. Verde reserves the right to revise the job description as well as to require that other duties be performed as needed.