Company Overview and Values:
Verde Technologies is a privately owned company committed to developing research-based, scientifically proven solutions to reduce drug abuse, misuse and negative environmental impact. The Deterra Drug Deactivation System is powered by patented MAT12 Molecular Adsorption Technology, which deactivates prescription drugs using proprietary activated carbon.
Verde promotes a culture that engages employees and offers a fun and flexible work environment.
We are seeking a hands-on, energetic and experienced Administrative Assistant This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, great organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important, as is a good sense of humor. The candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
- Greet customers and guests;
- Answer and respond to incoming phone calls and emails;
- Create and maintain office procedures and controls;
- Data entry into CRM database;
- Provide support for projects managed by others;
- Coordinate company events, meetings and functions;
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and cooperation throughout the office, supporting all functions and leaders as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- One to three years’ experience and/or training;
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment where priorities can quickly change;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Demonstrated ability to work on a team with other departments to collectively meet the organizations and customer’s needs;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated professional and positive behavior in all interactions required;
- Highly motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
Verde Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability